top_fixblog_Nexus7Fixes_728x90






Amazon Black Friday Sales

Search This Blog

fixed1t eBay Parts

Friday 4 April 2014

How I Remove The Nexus 7 1st Generation Speaker Module

A number of people contacting me have problems with their speakers on their Google Asus Nexus 7, often caused by heavy wear and tear or liquid damage.

I've put together another YouTube Video showing how I safely remove the speaker module from a Google Asus Nexus 7.



If you are in the UK and need a fully tested, working replacement module, then check availability on my eBay account.  As you will see I have excellent 100% positive feedback and great customer comments.  Here is the link:




If you like the module please feel free to sharing, if you own a nexus 7 check out my other Nexus Blog entries.

fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Translate