top_fixblog_Nexus7Fixes_728x90






Amazon Black Friday Sales

Search This Blog

fixed1t eBay Parts

Friday 4 April 2014

How I Replace A Nexus 7 1st Generation Internal Speaker Module

This is the second part of my Blog entry showing the replacement of the removed Nexus 7 1st Generation speaker module.

Here is the fixed1t YouTube video.




If you are in the UK and need a fully tested, working replacement module, then check availability on my eBay account.  As you will see I have excellent 100% positive feedback and great customer comments.  Here is the link:




Thanks for watching

fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Translate